Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™ Overview
From helping patients understand coverage options to identifying available financial assistance, Takeda Oncology Here2Assist is committed to offering your patients comprehensive support.
- Works with your patients' insurance company to help get your patient started on their medication
- Identifies available financial assistance that may be right for your patients
- May help eligible patients get started on treatment in the event of an insurance delay
- Identifies specialty pharmacies to help fill and ship your patients' prescriptions appropriately
- Conducts regular follow-up calls to patients
- Sends text message status updates and reminders to patients*
- *Patients will need to enroll in the texting program to receive text messages.
Tools and resources for NINLARO® (ixazomib)
For your patients
Additional resources available on the patient website
Have your patients track their individual treatment schedule by filling out this calendar.
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™ Enrollment Form
An interactive PDF to help your patients get started with Takeda Oncology Here2Assist.
Takeda Oncology Here2Assist™ Brochure
Information about access, financial assistance, and available support services.
Lab Test Booklet
Explains what common lab tests mean and has space for recording lab test results.
SLiM CRAB Tear Sheets
The SLiM CRAB Tear Sheets help educate patients on the signs and symptoms of multiple myeloma and identify some of the lab tests that are used.